Verizon Wireless Complaint
Misleading and Inconsistent Information
Over a month went by so I called Verizon to find out what the hold up was. They told me they were processing my final payment and awaiting auto withdrawal of near $350 for my last monthly bill and the termination fee. I explained what I was told initially and the customer service representative apologized and claimed I was mislead but was going to put a request for reversal on the auto payment. After 2 days with no follow up I noticed on my bank account that the $350 had been taken by Verizon. I called back and the customer service representative told me to give it a few more business days to see the reversal. Giving it some more time and seeing no reversal, I called AGAIN and was told that my request for reversal had been denied because all the charges taken were valid and owed as of the date they were withdrawn by Verizon. After informing them of all the inconsisten information I had received thus far including never seeing my final statement on paper (and not being able to look it up online because my account was terminated) The new customer service representative told me they would send me copies by mail without the $5 fee per statement they normally charge as a "courtesy" in addition to crediting me for the overdraft fees from my bank that occurred due to the unauthorized withdrawal of the final charges.
9 days later I received the statements (43 days altogether since I terminated my contract). Upon reviewing them I noticed that I was charged for taxes from another state in which I never lived during my time with them. I called to get more information and they told me the reason was because I had a PO box there that I used for mailing purposes. I explained that I had opened my account, held jobs, lived and went to school in an entirely different state. While the customer service representative kept me on the line for 40 minutes researching this I was hung up on while on hold. I called back and was told by a new person that they wouldn't reverse these because my account was no Longer active and if I wanted to dispute these discrepancies I would have to mail their correspondence team and await their response. In sum, terrible terrible service and treatment of a longtime loyal customer. I will never go back to Verizon and don't recommend anyone choose them as their provider.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Verizon Wireless reviews
- Misrepresentation and given false information about service
- Terrible costumer service & False representation
- VERIZON SELLS DEFECTIVE DEVICES.
- Verizon Wireless, a hard-bone business!
- Customer service get English speaking people
- Shitty Service
- Inept customer service, dishonest promotional promises
- Verizon misleading cost of services.
- Data limitations
- The worst customer service at gateway mall in Brooklyn
- prepaid plans
- Verizon Wireless Plus Missoula Montana
- Verizon Wireless steeling data and bad customer service
- name change FIOS One Bill
- Misleading Mortgage Managers
- False and misleading information, invasion of privacy
- Inconsistent internet service
- misleading deal information
- horrible service
- Misleading advertising
- Horrible Service
- Misleading rip off
- Misleading Cheating
- Inconsistent and Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Inconsistent Portion Sizes For Ice Cream Cones
- Don't Do It
- False Advertising and Misleading information
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you